Wednesday 3 October 2012

THE COMPLICATED

Never my style but just did... We are both very much in love with eachother and have being in this relationship for a year and half now, we are both comfortable, happy and faithful to eachother.
We both agreed on getting married this year.
I have prayed about it... Right about now, i feel we can not get married to eachother,
 not that i don't love her anymore but i feel like something is not just clicking...
I may sound stupid now but the truth is, I need a break-up!
But, still wont her friendship.

                                                                         
        Please i need your advice... I don't know how to go poring my feels to her,
 not that i don't love her anymore...
 I am just so confused and devoistated! What do i do?

                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment