Thursday 4 October 2012

 LOVE

  She asked me if she was pretty, i said no.  
  She asked me if she was too fat, i said yes of course.
  She asked if i wanted to be with her forever, i said no.
  She said if i walk away, she would cry, i said is her business.
  I had heard to much, and need to leave and,
  as i walk away... She grabbed my arm and told me to stay.
  She said... do i know you not handsom, you're very kute!!!
  The only thing fat, or big, about her is her heart 
  She don't wont to be with me forever, she need to to be with me  forever
  And babe, i wouldn't cry if you walked away... i would die.
How far can you go for the one you love? 


                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment